I have weird taste in everything.For example,I love chocolate but I don’t like chocolate ice-cream or pudding.Yeah I know,weirdo.
The same thing is with peanut butter.Even though peanut butter is not very popular in Croatia when I moved to London I decided to try it mainly because everyone were talking about it.
And… I didn’t like it.It was too dry,I felt like it’s choking me 🙂
But when I tried peanut butter cookies…just yummy.I had to find perfect recipe so I can make it on my own and here it is
Prepare Time: 5min Cooking Time: 10min
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup flour
- Set oven to 175° C (155° Fan) and lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Drop the mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
- Lightly press the balls of cookie dough down with a floured fork in 2 directions.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned (the cookies will firm up more when cooling, so don’t worry if they still seem squidgy).
- Place the biscuits on a wire rack and allow to cool.