London is probably one of the most photogenic city. With leaves in autumn and blossom in spring along Regents Canal,Kew Gardens and Battersea Park. And in the summer…well everything is pretty in summer. And in winter,ok there is nothing much in winter except maybe monuments ,like those lions on Trafalgar Square.
It’s not really hard to find great background for your photographs.
Here ,I give you, my twelve favorite spots to grab a shot in London.
Remember,always have your camera with you 🙂
1.St Paul’s Cathedral – Iconic. It’s in the middle of everything (OK, and there’s the Harry Potter bridge leading up to it with the best views in town)
2. Leadenhall Market – South of Liverpool Street. You feel tiny every time you walk through. It’s established 600 years ago and it looks stunning
3. Greenwich – Tulip staircase at Queen’s House it’s the most amazing staircase I’ve ever seen.
4. Bywater St– Notting Hill? No,Chelsea. I love Notting hill but it can be crowded with tourists . On the other side Chelsea is really quiet ,mainly locals are going there and is as much as pretty as Notting Hill
5. London Pubs– Half the city’s pubs are downright photogenic. This one at Kensington is the most beautiful I’ve found
6. Shoreditch- Street Art
7.Soho– It’s tiny,crowded and colourful,But each of its storefronts feels like it has a story to tell .
8. Neal’s Yard-This place is very well hidden in the middle of Covent Garden but if you find it you will enjoy it just by sitting there.
9.Horse Guards Parade
10. Elder Street– This is probably the most photographed car in London. Mostly because it’s permanently park there,close to Spitalfields Market
11.Covent Garden– Its beautiful from every angle and in almost every weather (they decorate it stunningly for Christmas)
12. Mews Houses– These tiny little houses are hidden all over London and I think half of the city’s population wants to live in one.This ones are in Belgravia